FACE MASK - SINGLE USE
Compliant with Australian Standard AS4381:2015, for level one barrier protections you can breathe easy with our high-filtering, single use Face Mask. Not all masks are created equal, that’s why we’ve gone to great lengths to make sure ours are of the highest possible standard, designed to offer superior protection against germs, whilst providing maximum comfort and enabling you to breathe freely. Made with three layers of non-woven polypropylene, our masks are expertly constructed to filter out harmful substances and provide protection against unhealthy air particles Stringently tested, the middle layer of our face mask provides 99% BFE (Bacteria Filtration Efficiency) and offers a flexible nose bridge to suit all face sizes and shapes.
DIRECTIONS / USAGE
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Remove a mask from the packaging and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
- Determine which side of the mask is the top.
- The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mould to the shape of your nose.
- Determine which side of the mask is the front.
- The coloured side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
- Hold the mask by the ear loops.
- Place a loop around each ear.
- Mould or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin to ensure.
- Single use only
- Those who are allergic to polypropylene non-woven fabric should use caution
- Remove after 4 hours of wear
- Change or remove if the mask become wet, soiled, or has come in contact with blood.
Expected Back In Stock: 20th August 2020
Thank you for your understanding.
Sorry, currently out of stock