FACE MASK TYPE IIR - SINGLE USE
Not all masks are created equal, that’s why we’ve gone to great lengths to make sure ours are of the highest possible standard, designed to offer superior protection against germs, whilst providing maximum comfort and enabling you to breathe freely.
Made with three layers of non-woven polypropylene, our masks are expertly constructed to filter out harmful substances and provide protection against unhealthy air particles Stringently tested, the middle layer of our face mask provides 99% BFE (Bacteria Filtration Efficiency) and offers a flexible nose bridge to suit all face sizes and shapes.
- 98% bacterial filtration
- Helps protect the wearer from moderate risk and fluid exposure
- Under a medical setting the face mask intends to limit the transmission of infective agents from staff to patients during surgical procedures
- Pack size: 15pc
- Mask length: 17.20 cm
- Mask width: 9.3 cm
- Ear loop: 17 cm
- Nose clip: 10 cm
- Sterilization: Non sterile
- EN 14683:2019 Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE}
- EN 14683:2019 Differential Pressure
- EN 14683:2019 Microbial Cleanliness
- ISO 22609:2004 Synthetic Blood Penetration
- Single use only
- Those who are allergic to polypropylene non-woven fabric should use caution
- Remove after 4 hours of wear
- Change or remove if the mask become wet, soiled, or has come in contact with blood.