Shipping & Returns
Why COVID-19 may cause delivery delays
At A.Royale & Co, the safety and wellbeing of our employees and customers is our utmost priority. This means all of our business hubs, including our NSW warehouse where orders are prepared & shipped from, adhere to the latest COVID-19 Public Health Orders and manage risks to staff and other people in accordance with Work Health and Safety laws.
Following the same safety procedures, some of our customers might experience longer than usual delivery times. Delivery delays can be caused by many factors, including the challenges of COVID-19. We’re doing everything we can to keep things moving while keeping you and our staff COVID safe.
Some delays are beyond our control, but we’re working with our partners to ship your packages quickly and safely.
We are committed to taking action around the following COVID Safe guidelines:
- The wellbeing of staff and customers: providing information to staff on how to stay COVID Safe, including when to get tested, physical distancing, cleaning, using leave entitlements, and remaining off-site when unwell.
- Physical distancing: monitoring and managing the number of workers in all areas, maintaining 1.5 physical distancing at all times, and contactless delivery.
- Hygiene and cleaning: ensuring hand sanitiser is located at key points on-site, regular cleaning of high touch areas, and even updating how we shoot product images so that models and our studio teams can continue to wear masks on set.
- Record keeping: completing health declaration forms and temperature checks every day, defining a response plan to cooperate with NSW Health in the event of a positive case.
There is a flat rate delivery charge of $10 for all orders placed for delivery in Australia. For orders outside of Australia please contact us prior to placing an order on email@example.com.
Please note at this stage due to security purposes, we can not ship to PO Box addresses. A signature is required on all orders.
Standard processing time is 24 hours, order placed before 11am Monday - Friday generally leave same day.
Timing of delivery is subject to payment authorisation and stock availability.
We do not dispatch or deliver at weekends or public holidays.
Orders will be despatched by Australia Post.
2 – 4 business days for delivery to: NSW, VIC, ACT
4 – 7 business days for delivery to: SA, WA, NT, QLD, TAS
If no one is present when Australia Post attempts delivery, they will leave a calling card and make the consignment available for collection from the closest branch.
In cases where we are unable to deliver all the products within your order at the same time, or where there are multiple boxes within your consignment, you will only be charged once for delivery.
*Please note: Ms Fix IT cannot be held responsible for late or failed deliveries for reasons outside of its control e.g. in the cases of adverse weather conditions.
Flat rate of $30 - buyers pays all duties and taxes. If Buyer does not accept duties and taxes upon delivery, refused delivery orders refund amount will be less return shipping costs, taxes and import duties (import duties must be paid regardless of refusal).
DELIVERY CONFIRMATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
Tracking details for your order will be included in your order confirmation email.
Consignment tracking and delivery signatures (Proof of Delivery or POD) are available from
- We are happy to accept returns on full price items that are in original condition within 30 days of you receiving your order.
- Any items returned outside of this time frame will not be accepted.
- Full price items can be returned for credit note or refund only.
- If you would like to return your full price item for a different colour or size, please return your unwanted item for credit note or refund and order a new one.
- If you purchased your full price item with a credit note or gift card, a new credit note or gift card with the purchase price of your item will be issued.
- All items will be reviewed individually upon return. If your return is accepted, we will refund the price paid for your item via your original payment method.
- If we receive a returned item in an unsuitable condition, the refund will become void and the item will be sent back to you.
- The items you choose to return are your responsibility until we receive them. We are not responsible for any returned items that are lost in transit. We recommend that you secure tracking and/or insurance for the items you are returning and keep proof of postage.
- All return postage costs are at your expense, unless the item arrives not as ordered, damaged or is deemed faulty.
- Returns are processed within 5 working days of receiving them. You will be sent an email notification once your return has been processed. Refunds via PayPal clear almost immediately after they have been processed however refunds via credit card can take up to 5 working days depending on the financial institution.
SALE & DISCOUNT CODE ITEMS:
- Sale item purchases (including sale items purchased with a discount code) are final (no returns) unless your item arrives damaged or is deemed faulty.
- Items purchased using a discount code or during a special promotional offer are eligible for return for credit note only.
- All faulty items are eligible for return for refund or credit note.
- If you believe your item is faulty please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and include a description and image/s of the fault.
- Once we have confirmed the item as faulty please return the item to us and include a copy of your return postage receipt. The coverage of return postage costs must be confirmed by us prior to the return of the items.
- Upon receipt of your returned faulty item we will issue a refund or credit note to the value of the item, as well as a refund for the return postage cost.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
Pack your item and the returns form into an appropriate post package and send to:
A Royale & Co
81-85 Roberts Road
If returning a faulty item, please include a copy of your return postage receipt so that the cost can be refunded.
If you have any further questions, feedback or concerns you can contact us: